Should Fashionably.Addicted come up with Blogshop of the Month Award?

Fashionably.Inquired


ShoutMix chat widget

ALERT! ALERT!

Dear darlings,
Fashionably.Chosen is a post where I pick one out of all lovely e-Boutiques and write a review about it.
* Note that ONLY ONE e-BOUTIQUE will be chosen!! *
Fashionably.Chosen will be posted after two themed updates as seen in my previous post.
So, wutcha waiting for?
If you wish to be in Fashionably.Chosen, please provide the following:
- Boutique Name:
- URL:
- E-mail:
- Items that you sell:
(E.g: brand new frm supplier, 2nd hand brand new, pre-loved, lingerie etc, etc)
.
and snail-mail me at:
with
Subject Title: Fashionably.Chosen!

Owh!
My dear beloved shoppers, you can mail me too if you want me to review your favourite blogshop!
:)

Fashionably.Psst
All updates are below this post!! Hehe

Luv &
Kisses,
-fashionably.addicted-

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Fashionably.Chosen 2


- Now, this is not just another e-Boutique like the ones you see everyday.
They have their days themed, all rite?




- I'm pretty sure you guys know why D.I.Y means, no?
D.I.Y = Do It Yourself??
Here are some of the items that they have posted up
and
it's selling like never before cupcakes I tell you!!
Adorable vintage clutches/purse & earings, huh?




What about...

- Truly vintage, didn't I tell ya?
Once again, vintage is the IN thing now!
Owh, do take note however, it's a BIDDING GAME!!
And it's only available for bidding till Thurs I supposed?
(*akhem* Please read their Terms & Condition before proceeding.)



Now, lets take a peep at..

and..


- The bhajuee is so cute kan??
Plaid Babydoll Top & Goddess Gown are still up for grabs!!
Btw, Plaid Babydoll is restockable in other colours and on sale too!!
I'm gonna make my reservation for that now cause' I personally adore it!!
Ish. Comelnye!!
(Don't cha wish to pinch Miss Shoplifter's cheeky pipi?)

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Shoplifters said...

first of all, thanks for featuring us <3

but a bit of correction dear, the auction is from wednesday morning till friday 2.30pm :)

do u wanna reserve the plaid babydoll?

psst, i deleted the previous comment because i was using my personal account ^_^