Should Fashionably.Addicted come up with Blogshop of the Month Award?

Fashionably.Inquired


ShoutMix chat widget

ALERT! ALERT!

Dear darlings,
Fashionably.Chosen is a post where I pick one out of all lovely e-Boutiques and write a review about it.
* Note that ONLY ONE e-BOUTIQUE will be chosen!! *
Fashionably.Chosen will be posted after two themed updates as seen in my previous post.
So, wutcha waiting for?
If you wish to be in Fashionably.Chosen, please provide the following:
- Boutique Name:
- URL:
- E-mail:
- Items that you sell:
(E.g: brand new frm supplier, 2nd hand brand new, pre-loved, lingerie etc, etc)
.
and snail-mail me at:
with
Subject Title: Fashionably.Chosen!

Owh!
My dear beloved shoppers, you can mail me too if you want me to review your favourite blogshop!
:)

Fashionably.Psst
All updates are below this post!! Hehe

Luv &
Kisses,
-fashionably.addicted-

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Hunting for dresses, babes?
Then click on these few sites as they sure do have lots of em' instock for ya!!
:)
Spotted: Sugerkins
- PinaDress, like so super comel kan??
(That includes the model too!!)
Almost made an reservation for it and realised I was broke.
Sadness, no?
Spotted: Scarlet Redz
- Oooh. Colour block dress!!
So so amazingly bright and attention grabbing, yesh? :)
And and oooh!! I love her wedges too!

Spotted: CandyTreats
- How about a sweet looking piece like the yellow one?
Sexy. Sweet. Seductive.
(I totally agree! And it screams SUMMER, no?)
- Or an Off-shoulder dress?
Pair it with high waisted belt and ta-da!
"Hello, me elegant looking lady!"



Spotted: Peep
- We've covered Fun. Colours. Sweet. Seductive.
How about something formal now?
And the OBI belt?
It's for sale, babes!!
If you are looking for a waist belt similar to Ancient Orchid's, grab yours here for only RM29!!!
Tell me, it's not a STEAL??
And the stunning red pinafore like dress? So vintage!
Vintage is so IN kan?
;)

Spotted: Sexxy
- Now, back to basic perhaps?
Need I say more? Their items are just how they name their site, Sexxy!


- This for an adorable dinner dress?
It's combined with satin material for the skirt and I bet it's pretty comfy to sit through the nite with this piece.
:)
- Another RARE piece, no?
Geometrical Yin & Yang dress for the petites or how about a long top for the tallies?
She's always bringing in limited rare items, doesn't she?
- Now it really does scream FUN in it! And doesn't the model look uberly cute, cheeky, hyper and all behaviors that says FUN in a way?
Especially in all the clothes she has brought in.
*drools*

Spotted: Gin & Tonic *Newbie*
- Another colour block dress? Yesh!!
They are all over the place, no?
And the colours never fail to combine all so purrfectly!
:)
What about beach dress? I haven't review any on them, have I?
It is so totally definitely sweetly girlish!!
Wear it over your bikinis and VOILA!


No comments: