Should Fashionably.Addicted come up with Blogshop of the Month Award?

Fashionably.Inquired


ShoutMix chat widget

ALERT! ALERT!

Dear darlings,
Fashionably.Chosen is a post where I pick one out of all lovely e-Boutiques and write a review about it.
* Note that ONLY ONE e-BOUTIQUE will be chosen!! *
Fashionably.Chosen will be posted after two themed updates as seen in my previous post.
So, wutcha waiting for?
If you wish to be in Fashionably.Chosen, please provide the following:
- Boutique Name:
- URL:
- E-mail:
- Items that you sell:
(E.g: brand new frm supplier, 2nd hand brand new, pre-loved, lingerie etc, etc)
.
and snail-mail me at:
with
Subject Title: Fashionably.Chosen!

Owh!
My dear beloved shoppers, you can mail me too if you want me to review your favourite blogshop!
:)

Fashionably.Psst
All updates are below this post!! Hehe

Luv &
Kisses,
-fashionably.addicted-

Monday, September 22, 2008

Fashionably.Chosen 14

Fashionably.Chosen 14: My Haute Couture * Brand New & Pre-loved *
Hello, ladies!! I truly appologise for the lack of updates. Been a buzybee!!! =.='
Anyhoos. Lets not start with how busy I am or I'll start crappin. Heehee.
Look at what we've got ere'!!
Sexy braided black top that has a lil versatile touch in it!
Tube or halter? Style it your way babes! =)
Gingham? Checkered? Tartan? Hehe. Whatever lahh!
Me like the colour and the V-neck design! Yummylicious!
Innocent yet aheh Sexayy!

Off-shoulder, anyone?
Wear it as a top or a mini dress!
I like how it's not so body hugging. Like so comfortable, kan?
What about a Sexy Deep V blouse?
And the colour! Gosh, the colour looks amazingly stunning, no?
Hehehehe!

Polka Polka Halter Dress!!
I like how the polka dots go from big to small and ooh.
The colour are matching, no? Hehe.
And the skirt? Ooh. Put on your bikinis and pair it with this skirt!
(Tak payah malu malu lerr. Pakai je bikini top with this skirt! Oohlala! Holla, senorita!)
Whoops. (Yang lain, please don't be offended ye? >.<)

No comments: