Should Fashionably.Addicted come up with Blogshop of the Month Award?

Fashionably.Inquired


ShoutMix chat widget

ALERT! ALERT!

Dear darlings,
Fashionably.Chosen is a post where I pick one out of all lovely e-Boutiques and write a review about it.
* Note that ONLY ONE e-BOUTIQUE will be chosen!! *
Fashionably.Chosen will be posted after two themed updates as seen in my previous post.
So, wutcha waiting for?
If you wish to be in Fashionably.Chosen, please provide the following:
- Boutique Name:
- URL:
- E-mail:
- Items that you sell:
(E.g: brand new frm supplier, 2nd hand brand new, pre-loved, lingerie etc, etc)
.
and snail-mail me at:
with
Subject Title: Fashionably.Chosen!

Owh!
My dear beloved shoppers, you can mail me too if you want me to review your favourite blogshop!
:)

Fashionably.Psst
All updates are below this post!! Hehe

Luv &
Kisses,
-fashionably.addicted-

Thursday, October 16, 2008

I'm absolutely sorry for all the long delays, huns!!
(Been sick and uhh, I had fun sliding down the stairs. Woohoo!)
Hmm. Normally sliding down stairs, you tend to get injuries like:
(not on purpose of course!)
1. Bruises on your legs.
2. Sprain ur ankle.
3. Buttock aches.
4. Bleeding.
5. Skin peeling.
but...
I got mine on my fingers!
(like wth, no?)
Yeah, the scars are still there. Boohoo!!
(Stop laughing! =.=)
Anyways, today my favourite pick would be:
Spotted: Kocek Clothing!
Woots! My first review on Men's Clothing!
Teehee!!
I personally like this sweater!
Checkered, baby!
And ooh. It does look like the kind where golfers would put on, no?
And the shirt! Yumms! Hey, smart looking hunk!
(and ooh. model's just soo macho, no? I know. He's delicious! Eeek. Sound so wrong!)

Spotted: Trendy Hunt.
One's bit out dated and one's newly updated.
But who cares? Both are still available.
Still hunting for more BoyF tees?
Don't miss your chance then!
And this checkered skirt/ top!
It's an In-Thing now for blogshop owners to bring in, no?
Made of thick cotton and comes along with inner lining and at the price of RM50?
Babes! This is definitely a fab buy!!!


Craving for eyelets?
Well, try this one!
Sweet yet sexy, kan?
What about a tube/ halter dress?
I like how the flower is thrown accross.
Simple sweet looking piece, no?

Spotted: Cat in a Bowl.
Ooh. Sailor Cropped Jacket.
Aye aye, captain!
Looks good, no?
And it has a small slit at the back of this piece.
Gorgeous!
Satin handkerchief Maxi!!
Yumms!! This kinda maxi are sooo gorgeous, no?
What else do you want me to say?
You've seen it in quite a number of blogshops, no?


Spotted: Fabulous You * newbie *
Ooh. This white halter here, isn't it sexy?
And it ends right below your belly.
Ooohlala!
What about butterfly top?
Pair it with high waisted belt and there you go!
Heehee.

Spotted: A Blinc
Ahh. Another tube dress!
And it's made out of Satin material.
Who says you have to burn your pocket to get a prom dress? =)
We've got vintage clothes, vintage belts, vintage necklaces, vintage shoes.
Now? Vintage bags, darlings!
It's currently sold out but restockable!!
So mail her!!

Ookies. I'm running out of time. Got to start work now. Therefore, i'm sorry dearies.
Don't have enough time to elaborate your items. =(

No comments: