Should Fashionably.Addicted come up with Blogshop of the Month Award?

Fashionably.Inquired


ShoutMix chat widget

ALERT! ALERT!

Dear darlings,
Fashionably.Chosen is a post where I pick one out of all lovely e-Boutiques and write a review about it.
* Note that ONLY ONE e-BOUTIQUE will be chosen!! *
Fashionably.Chosen will be posted after two themed updates as seen in my previous post.
So, wutcha waiting for?
If you wish to be in Fashionably.Chosen, please provide the following:
- Boutique Name:
- URL:
- E-mail:
- Items that you sell:
(E.g: brand new frm supplier, 2nd hand brand new, pre-loved, lingerie etc, etc)
.
and snail-mail me at:
with
Subject Title: Fashionably.Chosen!

Owh!
My dear beloved shoppers, you can mail me too if you want me to review your favourite blogshop!
:)

Fashionably.Psst
All updates are below this post!! Hehe

Luv &
Kisses,
-fashionably.addicted-

Monday, September 29, 2008

Fashionably.Chosen 16

Sorry for the long gone, babes!!
Gosh, my inbox was flooded with mails of updates and what nots!
Teehee. Sorry darlingsss. Had some family reunion back home.
(No, not for Raya. For fun. Lol.)
Anyhoos, reviews are now back to normal!! Teehee!!
Fashionably.Chosen 16: Dollysins
Hmm. Highwaisted are still IN, no?
And this one here? Definitely not a common one!
=)
Ooh. We all know how gorgeous all Dollysin's corset tops are!
Like this one ere'. Sizzlin hot, kan?
Yumms!
I adore this versatile bag!! Like so elegant kan?
Oooh. You can use it as sling or just like Miss Dolly here.
I'm popeye the sailor man! Toot! Toot!
(Or something like that! Aiyoh. It's been looooooooooong since I watch that cartoon. Heehee)
Me like! Me like! So comel, no? And ooh. It's a tank top! Me favourite lazy outfit!! Teehee!!
I love stars, don't you?
And I love wearing shorts!!
Soo comfortable, no? Especially with our hot weather in Malaysia.
And ooh. Stars + shorts?
Purrfect combo for mua!
Heehee!! and it's BLUE!! My other fav colour!!
(Did I mention my room's blue with white furnitures? Teehee)
Laalalalala.
Another blue piece from them!
And it's a square neck!!
I fancy square neck lately.
Teehee! I like how it looks casual with a touch of formality in it.
Purrfect for all occasions!!
(I mean classes, work, casual outings yadayadadoo!)

No comments: