Should Fashionably.Addicted come up with Blogshop of the Month Award?

Fashionably.Inquired


ShoutMix chat widget

ALERT! ALERT!

Dear darlings,
Fashionably.Chosen is a post where I pick one out of all lovely e-Boutiques and write a review about it.
* Note that ONLY ONE e-BOUTIQUE will be chosen!! *
Fashionably.Chosen will be posted after two themed updates as seen in my previous post.
So, wutcha waiting for?
If you wish to be in Fashionably.Chosen, please provide the following:
- Boutique Name:
- URL:
- E-mail:
- Items that you sell:
(E.g: brand new frm supplier, 2nd hand brand new, pre-loved, lingerie etc, etc)
.
and snail-mail me at:
with
Subject Title: Fashionably.Chosen!

Owh!
My dear beloved shoppers, you can mail me too if you want me to review your favourite blogshop!
:)

Fashionably.Psst
All updates are below this post!! Hehe

Luv &
Kisses,
-fashionably.addicted-

Monday, September 29, 2008

Kimono fiesta! Kimono madness! Whatever you wanna call it. =)

Teehee!! Sorry but I can't seem to help it.
I spotted wayyy toooo many kimonos that are really really extremely gorgeous!
(My opinion ye?)
What else do you want me to say?
Teeheehee!!!
* See her heels? They're up for grabs too!! *


Spotted: Vibrant Swirls


* Their very best selling item, kimonos!! *


Spotted: Dolly Sins



See? What did I tell ya?
Kimonos are so gorgeous, sexy and ooh. The prints are just so lovable, no?
Teehee!!!
(Once again, don't mind me. I love kimono oh sooo very much!! =P)

1 comment:

M@L@ said...

how much this kimono?
pls email to me, my email add : farrisya1@yahoo.com