Should Fashionably.Addicted come up with Blogshop of the Month Award?

Fashionably.Inquired


ShoutMix chat widget

ALERT! ALERT!

Dear darlings,
Fashionably.Chosen is a post where I pick one out of all lovely e-Boutiques and write a review about it.
* Note that ONLY ONE e-BOUTIQUE will be chosen!! *
Fashionably.Chosen will be posted after two themed updates as seen in my previous post.
So, wutcha waiting for?
If you wish to be in Fashionably.Chosen, please provide the following:
- Boutique Name:
- URL:
- E-mail:
- Items that you sell:
(E.g: brand new frm supplier, 2nd hand brand new, pre-loved, lingerie etc, etc)
.
and snail-mail me at:
with
Subject Title: Fashionably.Chosen!

Owh!
My dear beloved shoppers, you can mail me too if you want me to review your favourite blogshop!
:)

Fashionably.Psst
All updates are below this post!! Hehe

Luv &
Kisses,
-fashionably.addicted-

Monday, September 22, 2008

Hello, ladies!
Miss Fashionably.Addicted is currently busy at the moment.
(Darn presentation. >.<)
Therefore all of today's update will be a quickie aye?
Sorry, dearies!!
Spotted: TicTacToe
One piece only Vintage skirt!!
(Ooh. They've got lots more Vintage skirts and top!)
But hey, Miss TicTacToe has only one piece in hand and non-restockable.
Starry Tube + Rara Hem?
Uber comelsss!!! Hehe.

Spotted: Vibrant Swirls.
Aiyoyo!
More kimonos she has brought in!
Heeheeeheee!! I'm like sooo drooling right now!! Lol.
Spotted: Sugerkins
Ooh! I totally adore this lovely pink off shoulder boyfie top!!
Me like! Me like!
And ooh! More statement tees instock darlings!!


Spotted: Tasty Cherry Chapstick
Sempena sambutan Hari Raya Aidilfitri, our darling newbie has brought in unique pieces!!
Now, you don't see this everyday in e-Boutiques, do ya?
(Dont mind my BM, dah tak fasih sangat. =.=)

Spotted: French Kiss
Yumms! Tube tops this time around, huh?
The one on the left with ribbon in front, so comelss kan?
And gosh, the buttons on the right photo is uber adorable tooo!!
Heehee.
(If I were to own one, my itchy fingers will be busy twisting the buttons thought they are stationary! Heeheeheehee!!)

Back to basic, ladies!!
Every girl needs more than 5 basics, no?
* winks *

Lalalala! Obi Obi Belt!! Yumms!!
I'm gonna get one soon!! It's currently reserved for all. =(
Hopefully restockable >.<
Tar-o-Tan!! Welcome back!! Heehee!
Me like the Tartan skirt!! * droolz *

No comments: