Should Fashionably.Addicted come up with Blogshop of the Month Award?

Fashionably.Inquired


ShoutMix chat widget

ALERT! ALERT!

Dear darlings,
Fashionably.Chosen is a post where I pick one out of all lovely e-Boutiques and write a review about it.
* Note that ONLY ONE e-BOUTIQUE will be chosen!! *
Fashionably.Chosen will be posted after two themed updates as seen in my previous post.
So, wutcha waiting for?
If you wish to be in Fashionably.Chosen, please provide the following:
- Boutique Name:
- URL:
- E-mail:
- Items that you sell:
(E.g: brand new frm supplier, 2nd hand brand new, pre-loved, lingerie etc, etc)
.
and snail-mail me at:
with
Subject Title: Fashionably.Chosen!

Owh!
My dear beloved shoppers, you can mail me too if you want me to review your favourite blogshop!
:)

Fashionably.Psst
All updates are below this post!! Hehe

Luv &
Kisses,
-fashionably.addicted-

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Fashionably.Chosen 15

Fashionably.Chosen 15: Kisssss and Tell
Ooh! My brand new favourite!
Kisssss and Tell, my new BLACK.
Heehee!!
I adore her updates soooo very much and ooh. Remember her killer Aldo-inspired heels?
Yikes! Don't have my size in white. >.<
Sedih! Sedih!
Anyhoos!! Here are a few of her latest updates!
Yumms!!
Lil pinafore like dress!! Childhood relived!!
Teehee!!
Clinchers oh Clinchers.
Butterflies oh Butterflies.
Aren't they gorgeous? And clinchers are soo IN-style now, no?
And it's all at a FAB FAB FAB price!!
* winkies *
Ooh! Floral printed Boyfie-look-a-like/ Dress!!!
Gorgeous kan? kan? kan?
Heehee.
Wear it as a dress or jacket or vest! All up to you, huns!!
And ooh! Paris Hilton was caught wearing the exact same design of this piece!
Like so sailor-ish, no?
* woots *

Now, here comes the more masculine boyfie!!
Ahh. I need not elaborate more, do I?
And ooh! Checkered, baby! Lol!!
Boho-like tube - or - skirt
(really, it's up to you! * winkies *)
Now, this girl definitely has an awesome excellent taste when it comes to shoes too!
(Just look at the killer heels she has brought in! I want both the heels soo very badly!! But heck, no size!! Booohooo!!)
What about an embroided vintage-looking boyfie?
Ahh, "he" is gonna look delicious as other boyfie Miss Kisssss and Tell has.
Teehee!!
Woots!! Woots!! I got my Satin Sexy Tube Dress in Purple!!
I got it! I got it! Heeheee. And ooh! The ribbon belt's for sale too!
Comelsss kan? But whoops. It seems bit formal to me. >.<
LOL!

No comments: