Should Fashionably.Addicted come up with Blogshop of the Month Award?

Fashionably.Inquired


ShoutMix chat widget

ALERT! ALERT!

Dear darlings,
Fashionably.Chosen is a post where I pick one out of all lovely e-Boutiques and write a review about it.
* Note that ONLY ONE e-BOUTIQUE will be chosen!! *
Fashionably.Chosen will be posted after two themed updates as seen in my previous post.
So, wutcha waiting for?
If you wish to be in Fashionably.Chosen, please provide the following:
- Boutique Name:
- URL:
- E-mail:
- Items that you sell:
(E.g: brand new frm supplier, 2nd hand brand new, pre-loved, lingerie etc, etc)
.
and snail-mail me at:
with
Subject Title: Fashionably.Chosen!

Owh!
My dear beloved shoppers, you can mail me too if you want me to review your favourite blogshop!
:)

Fashionably.Psst
All updates are below this post!! Hehe

Luv &
Kisses,
-fashionably.addicted-

Tuesday, September 23, 2008



1. Blue Cross Back Pinafore (Think it was from Luscious Lips e-Boutique?)
Guarantee brand new and never worn by owner. Made out of comfy cotton babes!!
This pinafore's uber cute, kan?
Selling Price: RM50 (including Poslaju fee)
2. Gorgeous Red Dress (with black "colar" and black beaded details) originally from The Closette. Sexylicious, no? Heehee!!
Selling Price: RM50 (including Poslaju fee, Price negotiable. Teehee)
_________________________________________________
Spotted: Oozora.Tang
Check out this tote bag, ladies!!
Ooh! Me like! Me like!! The colour combo makes the back looks soft, no?
Quilted quality, Burberry inspired tartan fabric, what else?
Go find out, girls!! Lovely!! Heehee
I know this are just socks.
But hey, look at the amount of colours!
When I saw it, I was like "OMG!! comelnyeeeee!! I soo want it!!"
(But I normally wear heels which means those socks are gna be in the drawers if I own em')
Lol!! Seriously, don't tell me your eyes weren't attracted to the colours? Teehee!!

Spotted: Peep Boutique
Oohlalala!
Guess who's back from Aussie?
(Ahh, she's been back for quite sometime now. Lol)
Lemme rephrase it. Guess who's back with Aussie goodies for us??
Teehee!
Look at this sexy hot pink top!! Yumms! 100% sexayy!!
And the starry hoodie? Lalalalala! Imma hoodie fan. I can't help but drool and wish and wish
(Still wishing...that the BF will get me this hoodie!! Heehee. Just joking)

Spotted: Bunny Noo
Weehee!! Look at this halter dress!!
Nice kan?
What about the long tank top that can be worn as a mini dress on its own?
How versatile!
Heeeheeee!!
Ahhh! More Japanese inspired clothings I see!!
Like soo blooming sakura, no? Heehee!
And check out this checkered leggins!!
Save the hassle of looking for a checkered pants if you are!!
U-niq kan? You definitely don't see this leggings anywhere at the moment.

A lil late but never too late!
Heehee! I have always adore her cardigan collection!!
Look at this preppy vintage cardi!!
Like sooo Cruel Intentions kan?
Oooh! Black cardi with ubercute huge butt-ons!!!
Me likey!!

1 comment:

The Shoplifters said...

thanks for featuring us ;)