Should Fashionably.Addicted come up with Blogshop of the Month Award?

Fashionably.Inquired


ShoutMix chat widget

ALERT! ALERT!

Dear darlings,
Fashionably.Chosen is a post where I pick one out of all lovely e-Boutiques and write a review about it.
* Note that ONLY ONE e-BOUTIQUE will be chosen!! *
Fashionably.Chosen will be posted after two themed updates as seen in my previous post.
So, wutcha waiting for?
If you wish to be in Fashionably.Chosen, please provide the following:
- Boutique Name:
- URL:
- E-mail:
- Items that you sell:
(E.g: brand new frm supplier, 2nd hand brand new, pre-loved, lingerie etc, etc)
.
and snail-mail me at:
with
Subject Title: Fashionably.Chosen!

Owh!
My dear beloved shoppers, you can mail me too if you want me to review your favourite blogshop!
:)

Fashionably.Psst
All updates are below this post!! Hehe

Luv &
Kisses,
-fashionably.addicted-

Monday, September 29, 2008

Bite me! I have a "thing" for huge ass bags!!
(Ask the BF why. Lol)
And CFF always have huge ass gorgeous ones!!
Making me droooooooooooool!!
(I personally like the one on the left!! * slurrrrrrrps!! *)

Lavender Rose earrings. Lovely no?
Heehee.
And ooh. Oriental charm like earring!!
Yumms!! Eh, CNY coming soon. Few more months.
This one will definitely go well with the traditional outfit you have.
Teehee.
(That's if you are planning to get one. Heehee!!)


Spotted: Round Bean

Ahh. Angel pendant!! Gorgeous kan?
Pair it with the bracelet on the right.
Matching set babes! Save the hassle of lookin for matching axcess. Teehee.

Ooh. Dragonfly! Me loveee dragonfly. So does Miss Charming Pieces.
Teehee. I always love how simple and sweet and unique her creations are.
Gorgeous talented work, kan?

Spotted: Bunny Noo
Still hunting for fedoras, ladies?
Well, Bunny Noo has em' too!
Teehee!

No comments: