Should Fashionably.Addicted come up with Blogshop of the Month Award?

Fashionably.Inquired


ShoutMix chat widget

ALERT! ALERT!

Dear darlings,
Fashionably.Chosen is a post where I pick one out of all lovely e-Boutiques and write a review about it.
* Note that ONLY ONE e-BOUTIQUE will be chosen!! *
Fashionably.Chosen will be posted after two themed updates as seen in my previous post.
So, wutcha waiting for?
If you wish to be in Fashionably.Chosen, please provide the following:
- Boutique Name:
- URL:
- E-mail:
- Items that you sell:
(E.g: brand new frm supplier, 2nd hand brand new, pre-loved, lingerie etc, etc)
.
and snail-mail me at:
with
Subject Title: Fashionably.Chosen!

Owh!
My dear beloved shoppers, you can mail me too if you want me to review your favourite blogshop!
:)

Fashionably.Psst
All updates are below this post!! Hehe

Luv &
Kisses,
-fashionably.addicted-

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Fashionably.Chosen 20

Fashionably.Chosen 20: Tasty Cherry Chapstick

Woohoo!
Manage to squeeze out some free time today.
Teehee.
Here goes:

Ooh. I love her shoe! Comels, no?
Anyhoo, it's the stirrup leggings I'm reviewing.
Teehee.
We all know how leggings are. Most essential info we normally seek for?
The thickness of it! Yeap. This one here is definitely thick enough to be worn alone.
Going at RM18, fab price, no?


Mary Jane Pumps!
Uber cute, kan?
Me likey!! Hehe.
I totally adore the oh-so-cute looking button on it.
Don't you?


Yeah.
I know I've feature this before.
But but but. I've also seen it in reality.
A friend of mine bought it from them and goodness!
It is absolutely gorgeous!! I love how bright the yellow is.
It simply just stands out from your other peep toes!
(Unless you have other striking peep toes. Heehee)


Ooh. Tri-coloured V neck dress!
I love how the colour blends together so well.
Sexy, kan? =P


Ahh. Their famous clutches or purse. Whtever you girls call it.
Simple and awesome price, ladies!
With LV logo as the design. Yumms.
(Not for picky customers though, especially those who goes for ORI items)



No comments: