Should Fashionably.Addicted come up with Blogshop of the Month Award?

Fashionably.Inquired


ShoutMix chat widget

ALERT! ALERT!

Dear darlings,
Fashionably.Chosen is a post where I pick one out of all lovely e-Boutiques and write a review about it.
* Note that ONLY ONE e-BOUTIQUE will be chosen!! *
Fashionably.Chosen will be posted after two themed updates as seen in my previous post.
So, wutcha waiting for?
If you wish to be in Fashionably.Chosen, please provide the following:
- Boutique Name:
- URL:
- E-mail:
- Items that you sell:
(E.g: brand new frm supplier, 2nd hand brand new, pre-loved, lingerie etc, etc)
.
and snail-mail me at:
with
Subject Title: Fashionably.Chosen!

Owh!
My dear beloved shoppers, you can mail me too if you want me to review your favourite blogshop!
:)

Fashionably.Psst
All updates are below this post!! Hehe

Luv &
Kisses,
-fashionably.addicted-

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Spotted: CandyTreats

Woah. Finally they brought in their very first shoes!
I have to say, this is one really good looking classy one!
Totally love the colour! =)



Spotted: Lacquer & Lace

Yumms!
Doesn't this boots look sooo yummilicious?
Gives the cowgirl effect, kan?
And fringe are so in now!


Spotted: Kisssss and Tell

Omg! Omg!
Starlight Barbie pumps!!
Description from a friend who saw it in Absolute Bazaar:
"OMG! I so love her striped pumps! It's with glitter and the colour is just so sweet looking!!
Too bad I didn't have enough cash then. Else I would be showing it off to you"
Teehee. Need I say more? Owh, only size 37 (Vincci Size 6) left!!


Spotted: Dorfbury

Not your usual looking flats, girls!
Unique, kan?
I love how simple it is yet all so unique just cuz' of the strap.
and it's in BLACK! Hehehehe.


Spotted: Dolce Boutique

Ooh! Pink Ballerina Pumps!
Lovely colour, no?
Btw, it has a very unusual looking heels.
(Ahh. This heels are getting famous day by day. Soon it wont be that unusual anymore)
Heehee


Spotted: Super Rolling

Mini-ankle-boots!
Aren't they just so uber comels??
I love it, love it, love it!!
Heehee!
Time to have something a lil different in your shoe rack now. =)


1 comment:

Marla Ts said...

Now via online shopping several qualities of footwear, heels, shoes, flip flop easily purchase able in affordable rates. Mostly latest design available on shopping portal and you can easily compare their prices and other detail's, online shopping add so much convenience.