Should Fashionably.Addicted come up with Blogshop of the Month Award?

Fashionably.Inquired


ShoutMix chat widget

ALERT! ALERT!

Dear darlings,
Fashionably.Chosen is a post where I pick one out of all lovely e-Boutiques and write a review about it.
* Note that ONLY ONE e-BOUTIQUE will be chosen!! *
Fashionably.Chosen will be posted after two themed updates as seen in my previous post.
So, wutcha waiting for?
If you wish to be in Fashionably.Chosen, please provide the following:
- Boutique Name:
- URL:
- E-mail:
- Items that you sell:
(E.g: brand new frm supplier, 2nd hand brand new, pre-loved, lingerie etc, etc)
.
and snail-mail me at:
with
Subject Title: Fashionably.Chosen!

Owh!
My dear beloved shoppers, you can mail me too if you want me to review your favourite blogshop!
:)

Fashionably.Psst
All updates are below this post!! Hehe

Luv &
Kisses,
-fashionably.addicted-

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Spotted: CandyTreats

Woah. Finally they brought in their very first shoes!
I have to say, this is one really good looking classy one!
Totally love the colour! =)



Spotted: Lacquer & Lace

Yumms!
Doesn't this boots look sooo yummilicious?
Gives the cowgirl effect, kan?
And fringe are so in now!


Spotted: Kisssss and Tell

Omg! Omg!
Starlight Barbie pumps!!
Description from a friend who saw it in Absolute Bazaar:
"OMG! I so love her striped pumps! It's with glitter and the colour is just so sweet looking!!
Too bad I didn't have enough cash then. Else I would be showing it off to you"
Teehee. Need I say more? Owh, only size 37 (Vincci Size 6) left!!


Spotted: Dorfbury

Not your usual looking flats, girls!
Unique, kan?
I love how simple it is yet all so unique just cuz' of the strap.
and it's in BLACK! Hehehehe.


Spotted: Dolce Boutique

Ooh! Pink Ballerina Pumps!
Lovely colour, no?
Btw, it has a very unusual looking heels.
(Ahh. This heels are getting famous day by day. Soon it wont be that unusual anymore)
Heehee


Spotted: Super Rolling

Mini-ankle-boots!
Aren't they just so uber comels??
I love it, love it, love it!!
Heehee!
Time to have something a lil different in your shoe rack now. =)


No comments: