Should Fashionably.Addicted come up with Blogshop of the Month Award?

Fashionably.Inquired


ShoutMix chat widget

ALERT! ALERT!

Dear darlings,
Fashionably.Chosen is a post where I pick one out of all lovely e-Boutiques and write a review about it.
* Note that ONLY ONE e-BOUTIQUE will be chosen!! *
Fashionably.Chosen will be posted after two themed updates as seen in my previous post.
So, wutcha waiting for?
If you wish to be in Fashionably.Chosen, please provide the following:
- Boutique Name:
- URL:
- E-mail:
- Items that you sell:
(E.g: brand new frm supplier, 2nd hand brand new, pre-loved, lingerie etc, etc)
.
and snail-mail me at:
with
Subject Title: Fashionably.Chosen!

Owh!
My dear beloved shoppers, you can mail me too if you want me to review your favourite blogshop!
:)

Fashionably.Psst
All updates are below this post!! Hehe

Luv &
Kisses,
-fashionably.addicted-

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Phew.
Finally a free time + good connection.
Yeah.
Connection at home as been emo-ing.
(whoopsie. teehee.)

Spotted: Lollipop Wardrobe

Babes, if you missed your chances of getting this kimono top,
I suggest you grab it quick!
It's superbly comfortable.
(Yeah, I would know cause' I've got one!! Heehee)



Spotted: Simply Pretty Things

I know it's just a basic halter but..

WOULD YOU LOOK AT THE COLOURS ALREADY?!
It's oohlalala-so-colourful!
(Duncha just wish to own em' all? It is indeed simply pretty things!)





Spotted: Arona Avyanna

Yumms. Nice name for a boutique, no?
But my mind keeps reading it as Arowana. -.-
Look at this gorgeous swirly tube!!
Comes with matching sash too! Yummy!!



Spotted: Michatoo

Yikes!
Most of their new updates are all sold out!
>.<
But this one here is restockable!!
(Yes, it's R E S T O C K A B L E!! Only this colour, however.)
Nice no? Me love the sleeves!! Goodieee!!



Spotted: Juicy Closet

Ooh!! All skirts/dress are going for RM35 babes!!
Love those gorgeous prints!!
(I, myself is a fan of long ankle touching skirt and yikes, my hands are itching!!)




Spotted: La'Belle Closet

Ooh! After sooo long, they've finally updated with gorgeous clothes!
Dont you just adore the brooch?
I do! Makes this simple lookin dress extra stunning! =)



Spotted: Fashion Flakes

Girls, you got to honour this babe here!
(Cause' she's the owner of Jasz Jewellery and Ed'Jasz too! 3 Boutiques, bebeh!)
Ooh! I totally love this Gypsy looking top!
(Wishing they will be bring in white one soon!)
If they do, hands off! The first one is mineee!! =P



Spotted: Secretly Lovely

No, girls.
She's not selling her white top.
But the skirt, yes!
It's a dress too! Talk about versatility, aye?
Hehehe.
(I love her haircut too! Heehee! She look hawt in this photo, kan?)



Spotted: Kisssss & Tell

Yumms!
Kimonos! *drools*
(Too bad, non-restockable and it has been reserved! Lucky buyer!)
Ooh! Miss K & T here is really really petite (according to a friend)
Comel!! I mean her! Heehee.



Spotted: Fashion Attic

My reaction when I laid eyes on it?
Drools. Drooling. Drooled. Still drooling!!
Hehe. Need I elaborate more?
It's so simple yet amazingly finger lickin' good! =)



Spotted: The Cute Closet

Ooohhhhh!
Cupcakes and muffin!
(I lurveeee muffin tops! Teehee. I'm Lorelai of Gilmore Girls. Hahaha)
Adorable tee, kan?



Spotted: A Blinc

Look at this plain kimono!
I hardly see this online!
(Mostly with prints on them.)
It is fantabulous!
(Yes, a friend of mine bought the white one from her @ Absolute Bazaar)
* jealousy strikes * She didn't get one for me!!!! Urgh!




Next up, Fashionably Chosen: Jujuwiwitata's!! =)
Ooh. Miss F.A will be away for a short holliday.
Will be back soon and hopefully, internet connection is done pms-ing @ home.


* luv & kisses! *

4 comments:

叉燒包Peter said...

,徵信社,尋人,偵探,偵探社,徵才,私家偵探,徵信,徵信社,徵信公司,抓猴,出軌,背叛,婚姻,劈腿,感情,第三者,婚外情,一夜情,小老婆,外遇,商標,市場調查,公平交易法,抓姦,債務,債務協商,應收帳款,詐欺,離婚,監護權,法律諮詢,法律常識,離婚諮詢,錄音,找人,追蹤器,徵信,徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信,徵信社,徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信,徵信社徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信,徵信社,徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信社

lin said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,色情,080苗栗人聊天室,免費a片,視訊美女

Emma Tanner said...

Check out some new ADDICT clothing.

Marla Ts said...

Now via online shopping several qualities of Rings, Earrings, Necklaces, Initial Jewelry easily purchase able in affordable rates. Mostly latest design available on shopping portal and you can easily compare their prices and other detail's, online shopping add so much convenience.